Mission and Vision
We exist to equip children to learn about God, grow in their faith, and serve in the church and community as we support parents and caregivers in the discipleship of their children. Our desire is that every child would have a personal relationship with Christ and seek to live a life that is honoring to Him.
– Nursery care and Sunday school classes for children will begin September 5, 2021.
– Nursery care is provided for children birth through age 1.
– A Toddler class is available for children ages 2 and 3.
– A Preschool class is available for children ages 4 through Kindergarten.
– Kids Worship is offered for children in 1st through 5th grade. (Children begin the service with their families and are invited to go to Kids Worship before the sermon.)
Church activity books are provided for elementary children during the service.
6:30 p.m. – Prayer Pals is for 1st-5th graders and will be a time focused on prayer and encouragement. We will learn different kinds of prayer (Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, and Supplication), learn through prayer “activities”, and spend time encouraging others by making cards and phone calls. We will also play fun games together! (Ends April 28th, 2021)
7:00 p.m. – Boys Brigade is a program with the purpose of pointing boys and young men to Jesus and helping them grow into the kind of man that He wants them to be. We focus on helping boys grow mentally, spiritually, physically, and socially. Boys Brigade meets each week and includes time for one-on-one, small group, and large group discipleship.
– Cleaning – the facility will be cleaned after use. Toys that are used will be placed in a bin to be cleaned.
– Masks: All volunteers will be required to wear a mask while serving. Following the current church policy, we request that all children ages 3 and older wear a mask. Once they are social distanced in the classroom they can pull it down off their face.
– Temperature Checks: a quick and touchless temperature check will be administered to volunteers and children upon entering.
– Check-in: A volunteer will check your children in and hand you the name tags. One parent/caregiver should drop off and pick up to limit traffic in the children’s wing.
– Hand Sanitizer: We will have hand sanitizing stations at check in and in classrooms.
– Toys: We have lots of fun toys here at church! We ask that children leave their toys at home. (We will make exceptions if a fidget toy is necessary—please contact Bethany Hirschy).
– Supplies: As much as possible children will have their own set of supplies to use each Sunday (glue, crayons, etc.)
– Snacks (Nursery): Please provide your own snack if you would like your child to have one.
– Snacks (Toddlers): If snacks are served, they will be prepackaged in individual servings.
– Diapers: Volunteers will continue to use gloves and wipe down the changing table after each use. A sticker will be placed on your child’s diaper to let you know they have been changed!
– Stay Home: If your child is showing any symptoms of illness (cough, runny nose, vomiting, fever, etc.) please keep them home until 24hrs after the symptoms pass (fever free for 24hrs without medication).
– If anyone in their home is diagnosed with COVID-19 or begins exhibiting symptoms please notify Bethany Hirschy immediately (names will be kept completely confidential).
Safety and Security
To assure the safety and security of your children, we have instituted the use of Elexio Check-In. This is a check-in and child information program that is used nationwide by churches, schools, and daycare providers.
Elexio Check-In ensures that only the people you designate can pick up your child from the church.