No matter what your spiritual background, we want you to feel welcome at Grace Church. Our services last about 60 minutes and include music, announcements, videos, and practical, biblical teaching from our lead pastor, John Smith, or another member of our pastoral team.
Due to our current safety precautions we will be having two worship services on Sunday mornings, one at 8:30 am and one at 11:00 am. At this time there will be no Grace Cafe or other Sunday morning programs.
8:30 am Worship Service – In the Sanctuary
– This service will be for adults only.
11:00 am Worship Service – In the Sanctuary and Family Life Center
– The Sanctuary will be for adults and children 11 and older.
– The Family Life Center is for families and children 10 and younger. Every aspect of the service will be live except for the sermon which will be livestreamed from the Sanctuary.
– Personal fellowship time is encouraged to take place in the parking lot before and after the services.
– In order to practice social distancing, ushers will seat and dismiss you.
– Masks are strongly encouraged.
– Hand sanitizing stations are available.
– Bathrooms and high traffic touch points will be deep cleaned between services.
Parking – There is a parking lot at the main entrance of the church as well as a large overflow lot across the street by McDonalds. Members of our Parking team will be available to assist you.
Accessibility – The building is completely wheelchair accessible including wheelchair accessible curbs, an elevator, handicap bathroom stalls, and a number of handicap parking spots.
Dress –You will see a variety of dress, from t-shirts to suits. Please come however you are comfortable.