Sunday morning worship is the highlight of our week at Grace! We hope you will find joy and encouragement worshiping the Lord with us. Our worship services last roughly an hour, consisting of brief announcements and updates on church life, praise and prayer, Scripture reading, and a biblical sermon from one of our pastors.
8:30 am Worship Service
• Transportation is provided to Willow Valley residents for this service only.
• No childcare is provided.
9:45-10:45 am Adult Bible Fellowship
• An Adult Bible Fellowship class is offered between services. View current and upcoming classes.
• Middle and High School (6th-12th grade) students meet at this time for Youth Group.
• Nursery Care and Sunday School classes for children (2 years old – 5th grade) meet at this time.
11:00 am Worship Service
• Nursery Care is provided for infants through 1-year-olds.
• A Toddler Class is offered for 2 and 3-year-olds.
• A Preschool-Kindergarten Class is offered for children 4-years-old through Kindergarten.
• Kids Worship is offered for children in 1st through 5th grade. (Children begin the service with their families and are invited to go to Kids Worship before the sermon.)
Parking – There is a parking lot at the main entrance of the church as well as a large overflow lot across the street by McDonald’s. Members of our Parking team will be available to assist you.
Accessibility – The building is wheelchair accessible including wheelchair-accessible curbs, an elevator, handicap bathroom stalls, and a number of handicap parking spots.
Dress –You will see a variety of attire, from t-shirts to suits. Please come however you are comfortable.