Surviving the Holidays
December 4 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
A video seminar loaded with practical, hope-inspiring ideas including:
- Why the holidays are so difficult
- How to plan for the season
- How to deal with holiday invitations and surviving “alone time”
- Managing strong emotions
- Creating new traditions while honoring your loved one’s legacy
- Sign up at the Hospitality Center or ONLINE
If you are facing extreme grief this holiday season, you know there’s no easy or quick fix! But we can help you uncover practical holiday survival tips for dealing with a season of despair. Join us Saturday, December 4, at 11 am for Surviving the Holidays. A 2-hour event featuring real-life stories and a community of caring people.
Have more questions? Contact Holly Wismer.
call: (717) 464-2782 ext. 130