Church in the Park
August 28 @ 10:00 am
Join us in the park on Sunday, August 28 at 10:00 AM for a time of worship, baptism, food, and fellowship.
Lancaster County Central Park, Pavilion 2:
10:00 am Church in the Park and Baptism with One City Church
11:30 am Potluck Lunch
12:30 pm Volleyball, fellowship, and games!
• Bring your own chairs.
• Dress casually; the terrain is hilly.
• Hot dogs, ice water, and paper supplies will be provided.
• Everyone is asked to bring a salad/side dish or dessert (depending on your last name) to share.
If your last name begins with an A-L, please bring a dessert.
If your last name begins with an M-Z, please bring a salad or side dish.
• Bring serving utensils & condiments needed for your food. (Do label utensils, crockpots, lids, etc. with your name).
• There is limited electricity and NO refrigeration available. Bring a cooler, if necessary.
• Be sure to pick up your dishes and utensils after lunch.
If you have any questions, please contact the church office at (717) 464-2782.