Our services are friendly and informal, inviting you to worship God through music, prayer and giving, and to know Him better as we study the Bible together.
We have two Sunday morning services: 9:00 am (traditional music and great hymns of the faith) and 10:30 am (contemporary music and a band).
Fun, meaningful programs for kids and teens are offered during both services, along with loving nursery care. You’ll see all kinds of dress at our services, from shirts and ties to jeans and tees. Our focus at Grace is not on outward appearances; it’s on enjoying God together in worship.
Between services, enjoy Grace Cafe, a meeting place (located on the lower level outside the Family Life Center) that provides an opportunity to connect with others over hot coffee or tea, sweets, and snacks.
- A traditional worship service held in the Sanctuary.
- Nursery and classes for pre-school aged children through high schoolers.
- Adult Bible Fellowship classes on a variety of topics, taking what the Bible teaches and applying it to life.
A family friendly worship service held in the sanctuary with a varied format and music led by worship teams.
- Children ages three through fifth grade attend the beginning of the worship service with their families. They are dismssed before the sermon and go to age-appropriate classes with their teachers.
- More Adult Bible Fellowship classes.
College and Young Adult Ministries (CYA) lunchtime ABF.