Our hospitality teams offer a warm welcome to everyone God brings to Grace Church on Sunday. They are also a great place to get started in ministry.
- Parking Team Members point out our guest parking spaces located close to the church or escort people across the street if they park in our overflow lot at McDonald’s.
- Greeters welcome people at the doors with a smile and a bulletin.
- Hostesses serve at the Hospitality Centers and answer questions about signing up for events, current topics in our ABF classes, and more.
- Lobby Hosts escort families to the right classes for the children and guide guests into the worship areas.
- Ushers help to seat people at both services and help to collect the offering during the services.
- Between services we offer beverages and pastries (juice and salty snacks for the kids) downstairs at Grace Café – just outside the Family Life Center. Our Grace Cafe team includes set-up helpers, bakers, and a clean-up crew.
- Our Decorating Team highlights special holidays, events and changing seasons in various locations throughout our facility.
- If you have medical training, you can serve on our First Aid Team and be available during the services in case a medical need arises.