The flood waters from Hurricane Harvey have receded, but the damage and destruction they created will take months to clean up. Families in Houston need help to deal with their losses and begin rebuilding their lives.
This fall we have an opportunity to work together and make a difference in the lives of those ravaged by the hurricane. Through a partnership with Encompass Crisis Response, we are helping to:
- Send weekly clean-up and construction teams.
- Provide trauma care and help victims cope with loss.
- Support the rebuilding efforts by sending money to provide relief supplies, building materials, tools, and travel expenses for construction teams.
Here’s how you can help:
- Join the Grace Church hurricane relief team that will be serving in Houston during the first week in December.
- Give to the hurricane relief fund to buy supplies and allow others to go. Make checks payable to Grace Church at Willow Valley or give online. Gifts are tax deductible.
For more information: